Posted By: gertiebeth // On: 17 Mar 2011 // Category: General News, Movies // Comments: 13 »

In his first major film role since leaving Lost, Matthew Fox has signed on to play an assassin in I, Alex Cross, the reboot of the James Patterson franchise character that’s being put together by QED with Tyler Perry starring and Rob Cohen directing. Ed Burns has also signed on to play Tommy Kane, Cross’s partner. At least three studios are vying for the project and a domestic distribution deal will be set imminently.

Read the full report at Deadline.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 17th, 2011 at 12:07 pm and is filed under General News, Movies. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Responses to “Matthew Lands Role in “I, Alex Cross”
    • Posted by helena mendes lima on March 23rd, 2011 10:26 pm

aí que bommmm que saudades que eu estou do fox esse deus linnnndo de morrerrrrr que venha logo esse fime porque estou vendo lost tudo de novo só pra ver ele te amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Posted by Daya on April 23rd, 2011 8:55 pm

Anciosa por esse filme,mais tenho certeza que vai ser excelente,o Matthew é um ator incrivel o Brasil e o mundo Te ama.

• Posted by Lulah on May 7th, 2011 3:29 pm

This is great!. I can not wait to see this movie, Matthew Fox is an amazing actor and is also beautiful. I love you Matthew Fox, (since I met you in Lost).
    Always, my platonic love.

Lulah, from Argentine.

• Posted by Billie LL on August 9th, 2011 11:50 pm

As a new fan to Matthew Fox since Lost, I am finding I can’t get enough of his work. So glad he has Movie projects. Can’t wait to see him in this Movie! He has become my FAVORITE actor!!! Love Your Work Matthew Fox!!!! Wishing you great success in this Movie!!!

• Posted by mahshid on August 30th, 2011 5:06 pm

he really dissapointed me with what he’d done with that poor bus driver…i was a fan of him but now not really…he should’ve controlled his temper cause it was so unbelievable for me that he hitted a woman in stomach and chest!!!this things should not happen to a famous person,and i know it has caused of negative proudness of him.wish he didn’t do such a thing,butt…..:(

• Posted by nasim on September 22nd, 2011 3:14 pm

hi mahshid. are you from iran?

• Posted by nasim on September 24th, 2011 3:14 pm

why dont you update your blog?!

• Posted by Zhenya on October 19th, 2011 2:19 pm

Matthew Fox you are the great man!!! Wish you love, peace and happiness!

• Posted by harsha on November 28th, 2011 12:39 pm

matthew fox sir
    please do update your blog
    be active on facebook and twitter
    fans need you
    no one can forgot you after watching lost and your spectaculur performance
    please its coming from fans
    love you loads:)

• Posted by caris on January 4th, 2012 10:26 pm

i love matthew fox!!! :) :) :)

• Posted by helena mendes lima on February 28th, 2012 6:24 pm

I love fox !!!! te amo te amo te amoooo

• Posted by helena mendes lima on February 28th, 2012 6:30 pm