No Emmy for Foxy

Unfortunately Matthew did not win a much deserved Emmy Award tonight. Bryan Cranston won for Breaking Bad. But he was there with his lovely wive Margherita and you can view photos in the gallery.

This entry was posted in Awards, Gallery Updates. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

19 Comments

1. Aida
    Posted September 10, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

You were brilliant in the entire Lost series but specially in the last season. You stepped up your game and gave an emotional, heart wrenching performance. You won an Emmy in my book!

2. babak
    Posted September 17, 2010 at 5:34 am | Permalink

you are the coolest guy the world has ever seen
    for me you won an EMMY. everybody knows that what a strong actor you are, we all want dr.shepard back so much

3. Lulah
    Posted September 26, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

It is not fair. He deserved the Emmy. Also Emerson or O’Quinn deserved.

4. Andrea
    Posted October 3, 2010 at 6:30 am | Permalink

you are a great actor and one of the best looking men in this world. It was a pleasure to see you in “Lost”.
    Sorry, you didnt get the EMMY, you have deserved it.

Many greetings from Germany
    Andrea

5. navid
    Posted February 2, 2011 at 7:55 am | Permalink

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you matthew fox

6. arash
    Posted March 12, 2011 at 10:42 am | Permalink

i like your acting matthew fox and you deserved the emmy

7. kamran
    Posted March 12, 2011 at 11:48 am | Permalink

I can’t forget your laugh and smile style I can’t forget your character in Lost,
    You are best actors in the world
    Best wishes to you
    I miss you brother……..

8. Posted August 10, 2011 at 12:21 am | Permalink

No matter the emmy results, which are subjective and bias for different reasons, YOU won in the hearts of the fans and that is where it counts.

Your dedication to your craft as an actor showed in every scene you were in, in Lost. You shined like the Star you are! And we were eager to look for the moment you would show up in every episode of Lost.

Loved you in Haunted too.

Anxiously looking forward to your work as the MOVIE STAR you deserve to be!!!

I remember you said you were excited for the unknown. One thing I know for sure, you are going to do great at whatever you do!

I have never had a favorite actor before you came along and I first saw you on Lost.

9. nasim
    Posted September 22, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

you are winner & hero in my heart! i love you matthew…