Posted By: gertiebeth // On: 29 Aug 2010 // Category: Awards, Gallery Updates // Comments: 19 »

Unfortunately Matthew did not win a much deserved Emmy Award tonight. Bryan Cranston won for Breaking Bad. But he was there with his lovely wive Margherita and you can view photos in the gallery.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 29th, 2010 at 10:39 pm and is filed under Awards, Gallery Updates. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

19 Responses to “No Emmy for Foxy
    • Posted by rose on August 29th, 2010 10:56 pm

never mind dear matthew we love you with emmy or without it .
    good luck .

• Posted by saba on August 30th, 2010 3:22 am

matthew fow deserved all the awards
    we’ll never forget u
    i couldn’t believe he didn’t win

• Posted by Romina on August 30th, 2010 6:43 am

HI MATTHEW, I CAN´T BELIVE YOU DIDN´T WIN YESTERDAY, BUT I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!
    YOU DON´T NEED AN EMMY BECAUSE YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ACTOR.
    HUGS!!!!
    ROMY

• Posted by elizabeth on August 30th, 2010 6:51 am

UNBELIEVEABLE. Fallon’s “tribute” to LOST song proved that most….most of the people in that big room last night didn’t “get it”. It was a show for you to get yourself! I am moved everytime I watch the last episode knowing what is to come.Wake up world. Bravo Matthew.

• Posted by Lostmetfan on August 30th, 2010 12:34 pm

I could not believe you didn’t win last night!!!!!! I felt that you should have been nominated every year since Lost began, and the fact that this was the first time/last time possible for them to rectify that injustice, and you DIDN’T win is unbelievable.
    I was also shocked Lost didn’t win, not for Season 6, but just for the show overall(hey even Matthew Morrison of Mad Men said so after the win!)
    But know that you were the driving force behind that show and your role is part of why Lost is my favorite show all-time regardless of what those stupid voters think!
    Oh well. Anyways, kudos Matthew, I will miss Jack Shepard!!!

• Posted by sadsong on September 1st, 2010 6:38 am

Vaya mierda de Emmys.¿Qué ha pasado con Lost? ¿A qué ha venido tanto ensañamiento, tanta crueldad? No lo entiendo.
    Ando for you, Matthew: don’t worry. You deserved it for your incredible performance in the last season and your unforgettable scenes with Terry O’Quinn.What they did it with Lost is a big, big shame. So, good luck in the future. I hope some day you’ll win a better award than this.Choose well. The key is a good script. The rest, you already have it.

• Posted by mahshid on September 1st, 2010 4:51 pm

yeah,i didn’t believe it too,all of us,and maybe u mr.foxy knew u deserve it more than everyone,but,the best emmy,oscar,grammy,and everything as an award 4 u from my side is ur forever following fans,yes,forever,ever.
    and…by the way…i really miss Dr. jack shepherd.

• Posted by venus on September 1st, 2010 5:09 pm

i am very very sad for you-i love you you are the best actor-dont worry-dont sad-all of us love you very very much-i am in iran

• Posted by mar on September 1st, 2010 10:42 pm

You are Unique. with Emmy award or without it.
    Many people in all of the world like you so much.
    Kindest regards and best wishes.

• Posted by helena lima on September 5th, 2010 7:08 pm

ele não ter ganho foi a maior injustiça mas a gente o amo muiiito de qualquer maneira com ou sem premio te amo fox te amo I LOVE YOU FOX voce é lindo e talentoso demais mas a mulher dele tem que botar muita maquiagem pra ficar um pouquinho melhor ela é muito feia. que sorte a dela meu deus

• Posted by Aida on September 10th, 2010 1:39 pm

You were brilliant in the entire Lost series but specially in the last season. You stepped up your game and gave an emotional, heart wrenching performance. You won an Emmy in my book!

• Posted by babak on September 17th, 2010 5:34 am

you are the coolest guy the world has ever seen
    for me you won an EMMY. everybody knows that what a strong actor you are, we all want dr.shepard back so much

• Posted by Lulah on September 26th, 2010 7:04 pm

It is not fair. He deserved the Emmy. Also Emerson or O’Quinn deserved.

• Posted by Andrea on October 3rd, 2010 6:30 am

you are a great actor and one of the best looking men in this world. It was a pleasure to see you in “Lost”.
    Sorry, you didnt get the EMMY, you have deserved it.

Many greetings from Germany
    Andrea

• Posted by navid on February 2nd, 2011 7:55 am

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you matthew fox

• Posted by arash on March 12th, 2011 10:42 am

i like your acting matthew fox and you deserved the emmy

• Posted by kamran on March 12th, 2011 11:48 am

I can’t forget your laugh and smile style I can’t forget your character in Lost,
    You are best actors in the world
    Best wishes to you
    I miss you brother……..

• Posted by Billie LL on August 10th, 2011 12:21 am

No matter the emmy results, which are subjective and bias for different reasons, YOU won in the hearts of the fans and that is where it counts.

Your dedication to your craft as an actor showed in every scene you were in, in Lost. You shined like the Star you are! And we were eager to look for the moment you would show up in every episode of Lost.

Loved you in Haunted too.

Anxiously looking forward to your work as the MOVIE STAR you deserve to be!!!

I remember you said you were excited for the unknown. One thing I know for sure, you are going to do great at whatever you do!

I have never had a favorite actor before you came along and I first saw you on Lost.

• Posted by nasim on September 22nd, 2011 3:23 pm

you are winner & hero in my heart! i love you matthew…